Monday 16 February 2009

have someone on


Anonymous said...

What do you call a thing which looks like earphones but is used to keep your ears warm?

Anonymous said...

Are they ear muffs?

Tony said...

Hello Olya - yes, they are ear muffs.

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Tony!

Creative Commons License
Collocation of the Week by Dr Myers is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.